精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2014-5-13 20:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

如果想睇到更多76師兄嘅分享,快啲登入成為會員啦!

您需要 登入 收看或下載更多內容。還未成為會員?成為會員

x
Hi, I am a Nexus 7 user and was tried to root my device using the Toolkit v1.8.2
I am not experience in rooting Android machine, this was my first time and unsuccessful. My device is now could not be started up.

The following is all information I summarized for this exercise, and would like to seek all advice on the followings.

--1 Is my device "recoverable" if yes, how and what do I need to do please?

--2/ or is it definitely "bricked" so I have no chance to recover it at all.

I am totally in-familiar with rooting machine and I have no access to Linux machine.

Any advice is welcome.

Thx in advance.

Machine: Nexus 7 v2- wifi version Android 4.4.2, Build - KOT49H

Computer: Windows 7 64 bit system

Nexus Root Toolkit v1.8.2

Worked procedure:
1/ Follow the "Initial Setup - Full Driver Installation Guide- Automatic + Manual"
   Step 1 to Step 4, install the drivers on the computer. and "Full Driver Test" passed

2/ Click "Unlock", pressed "Y" to proceed. - Device went into a screen asking me to select and confirm, I used the "Vol +" to select "yes" and pressed "power" to confirm, but nothing happened on both computer and device after the "power" switch was pressed. Instead, it freeze the device. nothing is responding even after 10 minutes.

3/ I have pressed the "power button again for 5 sec. and device shutdown to black screen.

4/ Since then, every time I try to start the device, the machine first show a "Google" , then a "rotating flower pattern" and won't started. i.e. - "the flower pattern" keeps looping.

5/ on the computer side, no matter what command is given in Nexus Root Toolkit, a notification of ADB device was not found error comes up.

Consequence

A) Device can be switched on and off by pressing "power" button. when switch on, it display "Google" , then a rotating flower pattern, and never end.
Switch the power button for 5 sec again, device switch off.

B) When device is off, press 'power' and "vol -" will switch on the device to a menu with a robot lay down, options "Restart bootloader", "Recovery mode", "Power off" and "Start" can be selected.

C) For "restart bootloader" the screen goes black for 2 sec, then the menu appear again with "Start" option. i.e.- no error no message

D) For "Start " - the device just just act like normal start, end up in a looping rotating flower pattern.

E) For " Recovery mode" - device screen goes black for 3 sec. show "Google" then show a dead robot with an exclamation mark on it, message " No command" is showing. - After awhile, device restarted and end up in the rotating flower pattern.

F) When plugged in, Window 7 can detect the device, when teh device is in the menu, "Android Bootloader Interface" is shown in Windows Device manager, when the device is starting, " Nexus 7" is detected in Windows Device manager but not both.
Oppo83
Marantz SR7005 + 淘宝6L6 膽機仔+Audio Space Mini II
Velodyne SPL800 Ultra
Line Magnetic LM215CD
馬Sir DAC; Fostex FE103E 座地 speaker
Linkwitz Lab - Pluto DIY

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2014-5-13 21:22 | 顯示全部樓層
I use same toolkit for my n7-1st gen last year, also no start up, fortune within warranty, so they change motherboard for me {:9_404:}   

主題

回帖

精華

鉑金玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2014-5-14 12:32 | 顯示全部樓層
有冇試過用大陸出既卓大師一鍵ROOT?

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

樓主| 發表於 2014-5-15 08:27 | 顯示全部樓層
Thx for all ching reply.

I get help from some guys in xda.
now teh machine is recovered and started up brand new.

Now still need to think again if I want to "root" it again!

Thx.

評分

參與人數 1威望 +10 金錢 +10 收起 理由
keroic + 10 + 10 用家心得

查看全部評分

Oppo83
Velodyne SPL800 Ultra
Line Magnetic LM215CD
Linkwitz Lab - Pluto DIY
keroic 該用戶已被刪除
發表於 2014-5-15 09:07 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

樓主| 發表於 2014-5-19 22:26 | 顯示全部樓層
keroic 發表於 2014-5-15 09:07
XDA大神強

多謝板主加分。
其實之前去過先達揾幇手。得一間用部腦抄咗20分鐘.
吾得後放棄.連個芒都冇望過一分鐘!

諗著去二樓間"億x" 見本雜誌成日講,以為勁D
問個CF, 仲要俾佢寸話" Nexus 都敢root 機,即係自尋死路!冇得整!"

又係望都冇望部機一眼.

俾佢嚇到以為真係死緊!

點知D高手睇完我寫D過程,就話冇有怕。
攪掟。一
Oppo83
Velodyne SPL800 Ultra
Line Magnetic LM215CD
Linkwitz Lab - Pluto DIY
keroic 該用戶已被刪除
發表於 2014-5-20 09:02 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表