回帖

精華

科林玩家

積分
發表於 2012-5-2 00:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

如果想睇到更多76師兄嘅分享,快啲登入成為會員啦!

您需要 登入 收看或下載更多內容。還未成為會員?成為會員

x
I am researching a bookshelf speaker.   Neat - Ultimatum XLS is one of my target.  As the price is close to HK$60k so I want collect more opinion from different Ching.  Any Ching have experience about Neat speaker can share?
Densen 440+ Densen B175 + Monitor Audio GR10, all cable using Kharma

主題

回帖

精華

專業玩家

積分
發表於 2012-5-2 21:03 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 1# tailap

呢個牌子好冷門。What Hi Fi 比佢5 粒星,但recommend 一定要配原裝腳架。 c hing 真有米!

但以50-60K 的價錢,有很多 choices。單論外形,不及法國或意大利 speakers 咁 stylish。

主題

回帖

精華

科林玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2012-5-4 00:11 | 顯示全部樓層
SkyGeo,
My listen environment have a strong limitation which do not allow floor stand speaker.  The only selection is bookshelf speaker.  I use nearly 2 years research of bookshelf speaker.  This is one of my considering speaker only.  I also concerning such big investment may have other better alternative choice.  Is Ching have other suggestion of bookshelf speaker?

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2012-5-4 07:22 | 顯示全部樓層
SkyGeo,
My listen environment have a strong limitation which do not allow floor stand speaker.  The  ...
tailap 發表於 2012-5-4 00:11

I am not sure if your Densen set can drive it well! Neat was the brand aimed to partner with Naim amp set. I have previously sent an email to them and they replied all their speaker model made & test are conformed to Naim audio. Their speakers, no matter the cheapest lower end or high ultimatum series are actually not as easy to drive as we think. Naim, maybe one of the best matching brand.  Some expensive brand even can't drive well to their motive series, whereas the Naim cheapest 5i-2 could do it well either.
The great merits of ultimatum series are the great dispersion of sound. I reckon it was due to the two great suppertweeters attached to the top of it. The drawback was, a bit 'hifi' sounding was audible during my critical listening years before! And it is also a MUST to purchase their stand as well if you really decide to go for it.
Think carefully before making decision since it was a speaker with certain difficulties to cope with amps IMHO!
Nevertheless Neat was one of the top notch brand most people normally unaware of.

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2012-5-4 07:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Oh sorry, my comments was made towards their former flagship bookshelf, MFS.

主題

回帖

精華

專業玩家

積分
發表於 2012-5-4 08:57 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 SkyGeo 於 2012-5-4 11:20 編輯

回復 3# tailap

Sonus Faber is the one I prefer. Good sound, stylish look. BTW. What kind of music do you prefer? I've recently purchased a pair of floor standing Focal speakers -- also sound great. Focal has some high end bookshelf speakers.
訊源: Marantz KI Pearl Lite/Oppo95 (mod)
膽前後: 和田茂氏線路DIY + SM 34.2(摩)
喇叭: Focal 826W
線:Acrolink,Analysis+,Chord,Delta,PAD,QED,Supra

主題

回帖

精華

科林玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2012-5-5 01:04 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 4# CyberBB

Thanks Ching share.  I used Naim integrated amplifier at last 5 years and upgrade to Densen last year.  Two years before I start visit different HiFi shop across Asia and evaluate which BookShelf speaker is my favor.  After 2 years research there have 3 bookshelf speaker are under my consideration list.
- Neat Ultimatum XLS (~ 55k)
- Focal Audio Diablo (~ 78k)  out budget
- Vivid Audio V1.5

I invited different friend join with my evaluation trip and record following result.  
- Vivid Audio -- High density of sound but bass not solid enough
- Focal Audio Diablo -- Best performance and nice outlook.  But too expensive and drawing high power otherwise real performance cannot drive out.
- Neat Ultimatum XLS - Easily create a sound stage, Very solid and high quality bass.  Not comfortable as Focal but reasonable cost vs value ratio.  

It is the reason I tends to go for Neat.  The selection of speaker is base on actual evaluation instead of second hand trading value.  But this speaker may consume all of my saved money.  So I want collect more voice before execute my purchase plan...  Anyway thanks for Ching share....

主題

回帖

精華

專業玩家

積分
發表於 2012-5-5 07:31 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 7# tailap

Have you tried Dali Helicon series (MK300 model)? Perhaps can match well with your pre/power. Not many shops carry this model, try the one in Central (8/F香林大厦). Triangle has high end bookshelf Duetto that fits your budget.
訊源: Marantz KI Pearl Lite/Oppo95 (mod)
膽前後: 和田茂氏線路DIY + SM 34.2(摩)
喇叭: Focal 826W
線:Acrolink,Analysis+,Chord,Delta,PAD,QED,Supra

主題

回帖

精華

科林玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2012-5-7 13:52 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 8# SkyGeo

Thanks SkyGeo,  Heard about Both Speaker.  But I do not have opportunity listen about this.  Let me base on your recommendation research about these speaker performance...
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表