精華

專業玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2011-6-7 14:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

如果想睇到更多76師兄嘅分享,快啲登入成為會員啦!

您需要 登入 收看或下載更多內容。還未成為會員?成為會員

x
諗住set個nas,再wireless到dac,再去個amp。剛買咗部synology nas,以為可以用iphone streaming去airport express,再諗住optical out, 點知唔work

1. Synology nas 個itunes server只係俾電腦嘅itunes見到,iphone,ipad ->ipod睇唔到
2. Airplay 只係support 到44.1

所以轉諗法,要乎合

1. 用synology nas做music server ,storage
2. 要用iphone,ipad 要remote
3. DLNA UPnP device做接收

問題尼喇

1. 諗住用wav,aiff rip 歌,用邊隻software(win 7)? Itunes,EAC?
2. 用咩software做musuc library mangment,我只係知itunes
3. 用咩做iphone app streaming (其實係唔係隻隻喺quality層面都差唔多,有D收費,有D免費)
4. 有冇D好似airport express只係做接收嘅DLNA UPnP, 再out 去dac。還是streaming 連dac好似linn,不過一來貴,二來用唔到獨立dac,當然linn本身唔少嘢啦!budget $10k連dac。

有冇師兄指點吓,或分享吓。

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2011-6-7 15:48 | 顯示全部樓層
1.  enable audio station in synology nas -> usb connect to dac
2. download audio station app to iphone/ipad
then you can remote control the nas to stream music file to dac

主題

回帖

精華

專業玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

樓主| 發表於 2011-6-7 15:56 | 顯示全部樓層
Thx for comment。My nas is put in the place don't have speaker connecting and that's why i need it for wireless to nas。

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2011-6-7 16:26 | 顯示全部樓層
Is DLNA unable to transfer lossless file except WAV?

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 綠翡翠勲章

發表於 2011-6-7 17:12 | 顯示全部樓層
I had the same setup as yours. your airplay solution won't work as at the end you need an itunes in a apple machine to decode /stream music. You can simply take the options below:

1. buy a mac mini
Install the itunes in the mac mini which is in the network to get files from NAS. And then buy a airport express to get the data from wireless and then output coxial to a DAC. You can use iphone to control itunes.

2. buy a apple TV
Same as the above, just that you can output coxial via an apple TV which is connected to the network getting files from NAS.

3. Buy Logitech product running squeezeboxserver (my setup)
I am using squeezebox 3 (SB3) and Qnap NAS. I got a squeezeserver installed in the QNAP and then I have SB3 to stream the music and output coxial to the DAC. I can control the music via a iphone app. The beaut of this is that I don't need to switch on the mac, I don't need to turn on TV using apple TV, I just listen to music without PC and select songs in the SB3 display as well.

主題

回帖

精華

專業玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

樓主| 發表於 2011-6-7 18:03 | 顯示全部樓層
Greatbrain, as far as I know, dlna is fine for most formats

Billy, thx for comments. Opt 1 and 2 are not the thing I want to cause it requires a dedicated computer (Mac mini) on. Opt 3 is a good thought and is also what I need, I know sinology nas can also have squeezesrever running on. Could u tell more about this, what iPhone app are u using?

Plus, could u also share how do your management your music library? thx

主題

回帖

精華

新仔玩家

積分
發表於 2011-6-7 18:49 | 顯示全部樓層
Usually I saw people use a PC or Mac along with DAC.

I am using Applelossless format on my synology NAS.
I don't have a specific DAC machine, I just use my NAS as music and video server along with cheap ONKYO Receiver and Samsung TV through DLNA.

主題

回帖

精華

專業玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

樓主| 發表於 2011-6-7 18:52 | 顯示全部樓層
zori, I just bought the synology NAS, may I know how do you put your music library in the NAS, do you using some muic library management software or just putting there by your own?

主題

回帖

精華

新仔玩家

積分
發表於 2011-6-7 19:08 | 顯示全部樓層
ffkk, I just use iTunes on my PC to convert CDs into digital format and copy them into the music directory manually just as it did under iTunes directory.

I have tried to map the music drive on my PC as iTunes storage but I found sometimes updating album art of the songs may freeze iTunes for many seconds. (maybe to do with the write delay on the server)

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2011-6-7 19:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Zori, do you need to open TV to select music? Or just using Onkyo remote control to select music? Or there is a iPhone apps that can do so?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表